Welcome toOur practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- We respect your time, we strive to see our patients on time
- If we are open, and you have an emergency, we will see you.
- Dr. Tatiana Shifrin does not believe education stops in school. She is passionate about dentistry and continuing education. She has taken hundreds of hours in continuing education in implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Technology is vital in delivering state of the art care. We use 3-D x-rays, 3-D printers and lasers to make sure our patients get dental care.
- We have sparkling and still water available for our patients.
- Nitrous Oxide is available upon request, along with blankets and neck pillows.
- Our reception area has been expanded and updated . We want to make sure everyone has plenty of room and feels comfortable.
- If you are using dental insurance, our office strives to thoroughly check your insurance before your first visit, so we can answer any questions you may have.
- Dr. Tatiana has over 25 years of experience.
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Shifrin is very knowledgable, skilled at what she does and genuinely cares for her patients. Best dentist I’ve ever had and I would highly recommend her to everyone!
I had an emergency appointment and Dr. Shifrin stayed later to fix my problem. Any other dentist would have tried to schedule next day.
She continually asked if I was comfortable or if I was having any pain. Everyone there was friendly, and there is a great atmosphere. I strongly recommend this place.
She does not rush and talks TO you, not AT you. The staff is friendly and now they are doing new patient tours and giving a welcome gift!
I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist who takes the time to talk with you and address your concerns. Always top notch!
Areas We Serve
We proudly serve residents of Duluth, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Suwanee, and nearby areas. Dr. Tatiana Shifrin, DMD, started Duluth Dental Center in 1997 a few miles north of where she grew up. We are a locally-owned, family-oriented dental practice. Our team is dedicated to serving the dental needs of our local community.
About Dr. Shifrin
Dr. Shifrin is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and is Ivy-League trained. She received her dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Upon receiving her degree, Dr. Shifrin served as a Captain at Andrews Air Force Base, providing dental care to the brave men and women of the United States Air Force. After her military service, Dr. Shifrin established Duluth Dental Center to serve the dental needs of the community in which she grew up.
Dr. Shifrin is a member of GDA and ADA.
We would be proud to offer high-quality dental care to you and your family. To learn more about the comprehensive services we offer, explore our website or give us a call today.
We hope to become your dental office of choice for any oral health need. To schedule a visit, contact Duluth Dental Center today.